EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme
We invite 30 fellows who are first or second-time attendees to the conference to be part of our EULAR/EMEUNET ambassador programme and receive congress mentorship from EULAR veterans (ideally in your field of interest) on how to make the most of your time.
The details are as follows:
- Applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis
- Participants will be allocated to small groups, each with a EULAR ambassador from EMEUNET
- Your ambassador will get in contact with you prior to the meeting
- You will be invited to the welcome meeting, so that you can meet other fellow first time attendees and your ambassadors too in an informal setting
- Participants will be offered the chance to participate in the EMEUNET social activities
- The mentoring process will be informal
- The programme is for free and open to EMEUNET members and non-members
If you wish to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com and confirm that you will attend this year’s annual EULAR meeting. In your email please include:
- Describe in 100 words why you want to apply and what you expect from this programme.
- A photo, so when selected, the EMEUNET Ambassador can identify you at the EMEUNET booth.
- Telephone number, as the Ambassador groups will use whatsApp for communication during EULAR if necessary.
- Please indicate field/s of interest, which will help us to find the best ambassador/mentor for you.
Take a look at our report from the 2018 programme, with insights from both fellows and ambassadors!