EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme
Are you new to the EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology in 2018?
We invite 30 fellows who are first or second-time attendees at the Congress to be part of our EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme, where you'll receive congress mentorship from EULAR veterans (ideally in your field of interest), on how to make the most of your time.
The details are as follows:
- Applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Participants will be allocated to small groups, each with a EULAR ambassador from EMEUNET;
- Your ambassador will get in contact with you prior to the meeting;
- You will be invited to the welcome meeting, so that you can meet other fellow first time attendees and your ambassadors too in an informal setting;
- Participants will be offered the chance to participate in the EMEUNET social activities;
- The mentoring process will be informal;
- The programme is for free and open to EMEUNET members and non-members.
If you wish to apply, please send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com (copying all three individuals in), confirming that you will be attending the EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology this year in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Pleas also indicate a specific field/s of interest, which will help us to find the best ambassador/mentor for you.
The EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme is co-ordinated by the EMEUNET Education Subgroup.