EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme
Each year, around 30 fellows who are first or second-time attendees at the EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology apply to be part of the EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme, where people receive informal congress mentorship from EULAR veterans on how to make the most of their time at the Congress. The EULAR/EMEUNET Ambassador Programme is co-ordinated by the EMEUNET Education Subgroup.
- Applicants are selected on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Participants are allocated to small groups, each with a EULAR ambassador from EMEUNET;
- Ambassadors will get in contact with fellows prior to the Congress;
- Fellows are invited to the EMEUNET welcome meeting, so that they can meet other fellow first time attendees and ambassadors too in an informal setting;
- Participants are offered the chance to participate in EMEUNET social activities at the EULAR Congress;
- The programme is for free and open to EMEUNET members and non-members.
Take a look at our report from the 2018 programme, with insights from both fellows and ambassadors!