Why become an EMEUNET Member?
Benefit from the following:
Education & skills
- Become a reviewer: state of the art peer-review mentoring in collaboration with the Annals of Rheumatic Diseases and RMD open.
- Make a difference: become actively involved in EMEUNET/EULAR initiatives - suggest and chair a session at the EULAR Congress and participate in shaping the upcoming EULAR guidelines!
- Maximize your research visibility: apply to the ‘Top 10 presentations of EMEUNET members’ at EULAR and ACR; have the opportunity to discuss your paper in the ‘EMEUNET Paper of the Month’.
News and updates
- Get the best out of EULAR and ACR Congresses: our newsletters guide you so that you
key presentations and post-congress .
- Keep up to date in the last findings: visit our ‘What is new?’ section at our website; take part in online, lively discussions with authors of recent keynote articles in the field of rheumatology at ‘EULAR-EMEUNET online Twitter Journal Club’.
- Stay up to date: receive regular mementos of upcoming international events in Rheumatology and related fields: the EMEUNET calendar.
- Find a mentor: don’t miss the mentor-mentee meetings, yearly at EULAR and ACR Congresses.
- Take the opportunity to have a mentor for 1 year! Apply for the post-doc mentorship program!
- Be the first to apply: research/clinical open positions are regularly advertised to our members.
- Find collaborators: search the EMEUNET membership database and the EULAR Centers of Excellence database.
- Make friends: take part in EMEUNET sightseeing tours and events.
- First attendee to the EULAR annual meeting: apply to our Ambassador Programme!
Join our community and sign up today!