Lights, camera, action! Want to become a reporter for the EULAR 2019 congress?
We have received a request from EULAR to select EMEUNET members who want to scout the EULAR 2019 congress and report every morning during a session of 10-15 minutes about the highlights of the previous day!
These sessions will be recorded in a meeting room or studio and afterwards disseminated to those people who were unable to attend EULAR 2019.
Who can apply:
- You will be attending EULAR 2019 and are able to present in fluent English, reporting about the most relevant EULAR news of the previous day (so presentation on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 10 to 15 minutes, each session);
- You visited the EULAR congress at least twice over the last three years;
- At least one poster presentation or oral presentation at EULAR or another international congress over the last three years.
- Preferred, but not required: experience in presenting rheumatology-related news in front of the camera or during an interview, nationally or internationally. You gave a highlights-presentation on a national or international level previously.
What will be expected from you?
- You are able to select interesting and newsworthy topics, provide personal accents and comments.
- Your main interests includes 1-2 of these categories: (1) rheumatoid arthritis, (2) spondyloarthritis and psoriatic arthritis, (3) SLE and connective tissue diseases, (4) osteoarthritis, (5) other (please specify in the application form).
How will EULAR help you with this task?
- The selected candidates will receive adequate instructions and help from the Chairs of the Congress, PR people, communications manager, congress management company;
- Free access to the congress, (max 350 Euro) reimbursement of travel costs and lodging in a designated hotel (same as bursary winners).
Send the application form, CV and publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you will be expected to produce a report for EMEUNET about your experience if you are selected. All the very best!