EMEUNET Reporters for EULAR TV
Calling all communication enthusiasts at EMEUNET!
EULAR is now casting for two (2) Reporters for its next EULAR News production taking place onsite at the EULAR 2023 European Congress of Rheumatology, 31 May – 3 June 2023 in Milan, Italy. The reporter application deadline is 10 April 2023.
EULAR News is a production from the EULAR TV platform, which will broadcast highlights and interviews from the EULAR Congress event, pre-recorded and broadcasted for dissemination online to congress-registered participants and to public audiences not attending the EULAR Congress.
Your responsibilities will run from Tuesday, 30 May to Saturday, 3 June 2023.
What is the purpose of this programme?
The EULAR News Reporters provide a report based on individually researched topics based on their specialisation/interests from sessions they attend at the Congress, as well as being assigned to cover Committees and Communities activities by the EULAR Communications Team.
In return of these combined activities, EULAR will be providing you with:
- complimentary on-site registration to the congress
- complimentary EULAR Networking event invitation (Wednesday, 31 May 2023)
- complimentary Congress Dinner invitation (Friday, 2 June 2023)
- reimbursement of travel expenses to congress destination (1 person) in Economy Class with an upper limit of EUR 600 (Europe)
- complimentary accommodation for up to 5 nights in one of the official EULAR hotels [starting Monday, 29 May (check in) – Saturday, 3 June 2023 (check out); Double room; single occupancy]
Apply here for the EMEUNET Reporters for EULAR TV: Application Form
Deadline: 10 April 2023
Get inspired! Watch the last edition of the EULAR News