APPLY TO THE EMEUNET SUB-COMMITTEE!
(APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 20TH 2022)
Dear EMEUNET members,
We invite you to apply to become part of the EMEUNET Sub-committees!
Following the recognition of EMEUNET as a EULAR committee in January 2021, this is your chance to get on board and become part of the EMEUNET and EULAR family!
As a member of the EMEUNET sub-committees, you will have a chance to directly contribute to the core activities of EMEUNET and EULAR for 3 years.
We have six Sub-Committees (known before as sub-groups):
- Country liaisons
- Social media
- Visibility and Global Affairs
- Peer Mentoring
Not sure which sub-committee you would like to join?
Not to worry, you do not need to express a preference now, you will be able to choose later.
To apply, you should meet the following criteria:
1) be a registered EMEUNET member; (not a member? You can register here!)
2) be aged under 40 at the time of the application;
3) be a resident in one of the member countries of EULAR;
4) have an interest in research and/or education in rheumatology;
5) be active in research, having at least one abstract as the first author in an international congress or one first authorship of manuscript in a peer-reviewed journal.
The application process is highly competitive. Selection is based on the motivation, scientific merit, prior contribution to EMEUNET activities (e.g. as a country liaison) as well as balanced gender and geographic representation.
Please be aware that if you applied in the past and we could not accept your application, you can re-apply now.
Please note that your motivation is a highly valued part of your application. You should use it to demonstrate your interest in furthering the aims of EMEUNET and to provide your views about the future directions and specific activities that EMEUNET should develop in the near future. With the growing EMEUNET activities on Social Media, interest/skills in this domain will be valued.
When applying, please consider that being part of an EMEUNET Sub-committee requires the commitment of time and energy on a regular basis.
If you require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on twitter (@EMEUNET) or any other social media, or just ask one of the current sub-committees (working group) members or sub-committee chairs.
Application deadline: 20 April 2022
- Complete the attached form
- Send the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a recent two-page CV including a photo;
- a list of publications;
- a signed letter of support from your Head of Department
- a motivation letter
Applications lacking any of the four documents will not be considered. Candidates will be notified in May.
Looking forward to receiving your applications and to welcoming you on board the EMEUNET and EULAR family!
Kim Lauper and Felice Rivellese
EMEUNET Committee Chairpersonship