EULAR Ultrasound Courses
This is an annual three-level course, the aim of which is to cover the whole spectrum of conditions in which musculoskeletal ultrasound may be used in rheumatology practice and research.
In addition to the EULAR ultrasound course, EULAR also offers a training programme for ultrasound trainers in rheumatology. The course will usually be held during two half-days prior to the EULAR Congress in the same city and accommodate some 35 participants. Participants should have attended the advanced EULAR Ultrasound Course first or have gained similar experience.
- Course venue: Bad Nauheim, Germany
Courses and dates:
- Basic: 31 May – 03 June 2020 (enrol now)
- Intermediate: 31 May – 03 June 2020 (apply now)
- Advanced: 31 May – 03 June 2020 (apply now)
- TTT (Trainer): 30 – 31 May 2020 (apply now)
- Paediatric: 01 – 03 June 2020 (enrol now)
Registration deadline (Basic, Paediatric): 30 April 2020
Registration deadline (Intermediate, Advanced, TTT): 31 March 2020
Reports from previous courses can be found here: 2015 Course for Ultrasound Trainers in Rheumatology