"What's new?" is a new initiative led by the EMEUNET Education Sub-Committee, with the aim of helping to keep EMEUNET members up to date with the latest scientific and clinical findings in specific areas of rheumatology.
We therefore asked members of EMEUNET's Sub-Committees with interest in the following dedicated fields to select recent papers (published in the last 1 to 2 months) and explain why this paper is important to highlight.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Myositis and Connective Tissue Disease (other than SLE)
- Spondyloarthritis (SpA) and Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
- Epidemiology (including COVID-related Research)
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Patient Perspective and Patient Education